court is 4 months old! he weighs 13 pounds and is 23 1/2 inches long. i can hardly believe it. i was reading through some of the previous blogs and i can't believe how much he has changed already. i saw that at 2 months he was taking almost 2 hour naps during the day. well - that has changed lately. when court got his 1st cold, we got all out of sorts. but, we are working hard at getting back on track. we "attempted" solids this week, but i think we're going to hold off on that for another week or 2. i'd rather work on these naps and get that straightened out first. momma needs a nap every once in awhile.
my favorite things about 4 months:
- court has found his feet!! they fly high in the air now. pretty soon they will be in his mouth
- he is really chuckling now when he laughs - it is the most precious thing
- he is very interested in tucker & ruby - he follows them with his eyes
- rolling over
- sitting up with help
- loves to hold on to you - boy does he have a grip!
- loves to put anything and everything in his mouth. he just looks at tucker's big ears with his mouth wide open....yum!yum!
- swimming - loves the pool and loves taking a bath. he gives rhett and i a "bath" every time - it's either pee or bath water. :)
- he really recognizes us when he sees us now. his whole face just lights up!
- he still loves to talk: i sure wish i knew what he was saying
i am so lucky to be your mom. you brighten my day from morning til evening. i love how you smile all day long, i love when you nestle in my neck when you're tired, i love when you talk to me and giggle. i just love, love, love every little thing about you. dad better watch out because i am head over heels in love with another man in our house. you are so precious to me and i love you very much.