We celebrated Court's 4th birthday last weekend at Paradise Pond. Family, friends, and kiddos from Court's class joined us in the big Pirate Celebration! We had SO much fun - no one wanted to leave!! :) Here are most of the kiddos gathered for a group pic. I think they wore themselves out playing non-stop for 2 hours!!
Singing to the birthday boy! Beckham was determined to help Court blow out the candles. I don't think Court noticed. :)
Play time! Even our new neighbors joined us!
Tay tay LOVED the baby dolls!!!
Time for presents!
This is the morning of Court's actual birthday. Presents all over again!
Donuts for the birthday boy...
Rhett took off on Court's actual birthday and we did all things that Court wanted to do. He picked going to the Dallas Aquarium at Fair Park, so we headed down town, saw lots of fun animals, pet stingray, then had an outdoor picnic. Our next stop was ice cream for the birthday boy. Then after nap, we headed to play games at Chuck E. Cheese - the BEST time EVER to go (3:30- absolutely NO ONE there!). Then we watched Daddy take off on an airplane for a business meeting while eating Chick Fil A. Needless to say, we crashed when we got home - FUN FUN day celebrating our 4 year old.
Here are some of Court's favorite things at age 4!!
March 28, 2012
- What is your favorite color? green
- What is your favorite toy? bow & arrow, dart guns
- What is your favorite fruit? strawberries
- What is your favorite tv show? Bugs Bunny, Dr. McStuffing, Octonauts
- What is your favorite thing to eat for lunch? cheeseburgers (bread & cheese only)
- What is your favorite outfit? green shirt & blue pants
- What is your favorite game? Break the Ice
- What is your favorite snack? goldfish, cookie
- What is your favorite animal? hoppity frog
- What is your favorite song? Jingle Bells
- What is your favorite book? the Bible
- Who is your best friend? Ross
- What is your favorite cereal/breakfast food? pancakes
- What is your favorite thing to do outside? swing
- What is your favorite drink? ice cold water
- What is your favorite holiday? Valentines because I like to give hearts to everyone
- What do you like to take to bed with you at night? 3 blankets, pillow, & sleepy friends
- What is your favorite thing to do with Daddy? play, jump, swing, slide, play baseball
- What is your favorite thing to do with Mommy? play games on the computer
- What do you want to be when you grow up? an ice carver (Ice at Gaylord) or vet